Monday, May 31, 2010

hair bands

I made some fabric covered hair bands while we took a little trip to visit family this weekend.  I love making these.  I hope to sell some at my quilt guild's craft boutique...our guild is having a quilt show in August and plans a boutique with it.  It's my first time to be a part of this and I am excited.

by the way, I got all my button cover supplies from Kirsten at Three Dancing Magpies on Etsy.  She is fabulous to work worth...very helpful and generous!!

And quite by chance, I plan to participate in Melissa's contest Trimmed with Love.  Please visit her blog to find out all the details.  Button is located top, right side bar.
I plan to trim some dish towels for my Mom's vintage camper trailer...should be interesting.  I'm a total novice at these things!!  Thanks for the extra incentive Melissa!

2 comments: