Wednesday, September 8, 2010

For you...

Here is my latest bee block for Tonya of the A Dozen Quilters.

I love 1930's reproduction fabrics..they are so cheerful.  I think this will make for a really fabulous quilt~

Thanks for the well wishes on the etsy store.
I will be adding a button to my sidebar as soon as I figure that out.  Good thing my husband is so adept on the computer...I am very challenged by the computer.

And...to celebrate the opening of my etsy shop (and my first sale!), I thought I should host a giveaway! 
Leave a comment and I will let random generator pick a winner of these two Moda candy bars this weekend.  I will ship anywhere...

33 comments:

  1. Tonya's block is very cute! And thanks for a chance of winning some candy bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Etsy store! I hope you do well.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candy bars, they are just so sweet..! Congrats and good luck with the store Jenny...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you've gone and etsy'd now too? You're so busy! Off to go check it out. Way to go Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are busy enough to keep out of trouble! I hope your Etsy store does well, and thank you for the opportunity of guiltless candy bars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to you and your Etsy shop. Would love a chance at winning one of the candy bars.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on the sale and a hearty wish for many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yipee for your first sale -- Congratulations. Love that cute little 30's block -- looks like you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love my block, so cute and what I love more....Moda Candy bars.....yummy have you stopped by to enter for my Accuquilt GO giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay I love those prints!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never seen one of these in real life yet. They look like fun! :-) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your etsy store, Jenny! I just checked it out and am coming back later when I have more time to poke around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't even know you blogged! geez

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on the opening of your etsy shop! I really hope that you are a big success :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the new store! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your Etsy store. Wishing you many happy sales. Thanks for the chance to win those fab fabrics. Candy Bars are such a good idea.
    wendzneil [at]googlemail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Jenny! :-)
    Those Moda Candy Bars look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your first sale! Great giveaway. They are fantastic fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the shop and first sale of many I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your first sale! How exciting!
    Thank you for the opportunity to win my favorite kind of candy bar (well, ok, maybe a close second, after a Cadbury Fruit & Nut)

    hugs,
    Heidi
    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. does it feel great to make something and someone else buys it from you!! I my mom just picked up the cats dolls to take back to work with her where a lady is buying (maybe i should of opened my own store). Congrats on the sale, I know it feels great! And if I don't hear from (because I didn't win) I'll see you in about 2 weeks for the all day sew!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable fabric! Congrats on the new etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on opening your etsy shop !!! Wishing you every success.

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats on your etsy shop and the first sale!!!! wish you all the success in the future and thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Jenny your own shop! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  26. you already have your first sale?! congrats! what a fun way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your new shop :). Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations to you Jenny on your new shop and a first sale already!! You're doing well already!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on the sale! I love that Fandango fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The name "candy bar" still makes me smile. Congratulations on your shop and first sale!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That Fandango line is gorgeous--thanks for the chance to win! Congrats on your first sale!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on the first sale girl! It won't be long before there are tons more I'm sure :-)
    You rock and so do your ponytail holders! I heart them <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Best wishes for your Etsy shop. I haven't seen any candy bars in the flesh-these look lovely!

    ReplyDelete