Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Garage Sale

My quilt guild meets the first Tuesday of every month...and this next meeting is to be a garage sale!!

I *love* garage sales! A friend and I are going together for a table and it has prompted me to clean up and clean out the quilting space! Here is what I have to offer:



                                      (That diaper box is full of fabric!!!)
 And, unfortunately, here is what I DID put in the bag to sell, but then during the pricing process, I decided to keep. 
I promised  myself that that would not happen...but as so often happens with me and fabric...the fabric wins.  I'll keep it for a while longer.

I think the guild means for the sale to be of crafty items, so I have mostly fabric, some scrap booking things, photo albums and a few misc. items I hope to get out of the craft room!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. Now don't go and buy too much from the other vendors!!!

    ReplyDelete