Friday, November 13, 2009

Pay It Forward

Wow, I finally got in on a Pay It Forward. I've been mulling over whether I would like to take one on, and then I found Amy was looking for participants and I jumped at the chance. I have been reading her blog for a while and really enjoy her work. So, I think you all know what that means...If you would like to receive a handmade gift from me, and are willing to make and send a handmade gift along to three of your blog readers, please let me know in the comments. Once you accept, you will receive something from me within 365 days. In turn, you will have 365 days to fulfill your end of the bargain. So, if you would like to accept the challenge and commit to keeping this going, leave a comment!!

Sorry no picture today...trying to post quickly while Colette and Hugo are bouncing on the bed!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Of course I would! And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny,
    I'd love to get a surprise handmade gift from you!!! Thanks for the offer!! you can reach me at blrohloff at aol dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny thanks for coming by my blog love what i am seeing here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to catch up and see what you've been up to -- you've been busy! I LOVE your Halloween banner -- soo, soo cute.

    ReplyDelete