Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday gift

I made another Quilt As You Go tote bag for my oldest sister.  She asked for a tote bag after she saw the one I made for my other sister.  I used scraps from Anna Maria Horner's home dec line, Drawing Room.
Inside I used my new favorite, Michael Miller, Mirror Balls.  You can see it peaking out on the top picture.

So happy to have this one completed before my sister's birthday!

I'm loving my new hand quilting project...I'll post pictures next time...1 block completed, 3 in progress.

9 comments:

  1. I would love to be your sister and get a beautiful bag like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have sewn a wonderful bag. Your sister will be very happy to receive such a lovely present.
    Thanks for sharing
    Britt-Inger in Malmö, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky sisters - it's beautiful Jenny! I can't wait to see your project - I've been wondering how it is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! your sister will love it Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I think Drawing Room is still one of my all time favorite collections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky sister. Those big prints looks so good all cut up and assembled like that. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful bag and nice birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection of amazing gifts collection perfect for every collection specially for kids birthdays like those found at Giftbaskets4kids.

    ReplyDelete