Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alexander Henry charm quilt

I have been working on this quilt for a long time now. I love Alexander Henry fabrics. I had a crazy idea to use a charm square from every AH print I had for a quilt...when word got out on Flickr, a number of my friends sent some charms to help me out...here is my progress. Im excited to snuggle under this quilt!!

I'm pretty sure I can do three rows of charms if not four!! I have the center sewn together and I think I need to buy a bolt of Alexander Henry Heath in gray!! I love it!!

Take a minute to check out Kelly's post where other quilters are busy using THEIR favorite fabrics!!

11 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Jenny!!! AH prints have such charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is going to be a very cool quilt Jenny! I love scraps and charm squares. And, how 'bout that RAIN????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt! What a great way to use your old and new charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its so cool that when I'm scrolling through google reader I can spot a quilt and know it's yours! Love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just absolutely gorgeous! I, too, love Alexander Henry fabrics...what a fun way to use them...and that gray fabric looks just perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the Precious win for August - the quilt is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fantastic! Fresh and modern! Congrats on winning a prize in the Precious QAL!

    ReplyDelete