Saturday, September 17, 2011

Playing favorites

I'm playing along with Molly and Suz today.

We are showing bits and pieces of our favorite fabrics, or those fabrics that are down to scraps yet you still adore!

The top piece in the picture is a Timeless Treasures print.  I once located a shop that still had some, yet I didn't buy more???

The middle scrap, I'm told, came from JoAnne Fabrics a few years ago...something about the fabric appeals to me so much!  I love neutrals, and this reads as a neutral to me, yet adds a sweet kick of color!

and the last scrap is my holy grail.  It's an out of print Alexander Henry called Bite Size.  I have managed to locate a 1/2 yard of it in pink, yet it's this blue color that I would like to buy by the bolt!!

So stop over to Suz's blog and look around and share your favorite bits!

7 comments:

  1. I'm biting the bullet and using up all of my favourite bits of fabric so that I can clear out my hordes of stock. Thanks for the comment you left other other day - did you notice that I used your scraps for the binding and the appliqué? I forgot to mention that in the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trio of lovely favourites. The way youve photographed them makes it look like a street of house with lovely gardens overlooking a river full of fish. I hope you find more Bite Size in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabrics! I love the fish...I have a similar one by Heather Ross that I adore too. I love Rachael's description of your photo! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those bits go SO well together- just as Rachael said! Good luck finding more of your precious favourites! Thanks for playing along at our linky party! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your favorites! It is fun to me how we can own a lot of fabric, and still have a few, special favorite ones...
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen the AH Bite Size print, lovely, I can see why you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun! I love your little fish print -- too cute. I wish I had a bolt of it so I could share it with you!

    ReplyDelete